Janome 15000 rolling case

Mary Dunn

I’ve never posted a question on this site but have enjoyed reading many of the responses. I never thought I would need to have a case for my 15000 Janome horizon but I am considering it. Any input on those that have used them would be appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Mary Jane

Janet

I have a Tutto brand but really I very rarely move it. Only to get serviced.

Janet

On Feb 8, 2022, at 5:45 PM, Mary Dunn <mary.j.dunn@...> wrote:

I’ve never posted a question on this site but have enjoyed reading many of the responses. I never thought I would need to have a case for my 15000 Janome horizon but I am considering it. Any input on those that have used them would be appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Mary Jane

Lyn Quine

I have Tutto bags for my machines, I have the extra large (largest) one for my 15000 I also use it for my Babylock ovation.  I have the large for my Janome 6600p.  They are really good bags, steerable wheels and easy to move.  Worth the money.

On 8 Feb 2022, at 22:48, Janet via groups.io <krjanetl@...> wrote:

 I have a Tutto brand but really I very rarely move it. Only to get serviced.

Janet

On Feb 8, 2022, at 5:45 PM, Mary Dunn <mary.j.dunn@...> wrote:

I’ve never posted a question on this site but have enjoyed reading many of the responses. I never thought I would need to have a case for my 15000 Janome horizon but I am considering it. Any input on those that have used them would be appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Mary Jane

Mary Jo Hirsch

I have the Janome gray semi hard case but never use it. Contact me if interested.

--
null

June E Hudspeth

Hi Mary Jane:

I have a Tutto case and I love it.  Easy to manage and it has pockets.

I’ve never posted a question on this site but have enjoyed reading many of the responses. I never thought I would need to have a case for my 15000 Janome horizon but I am considering it. Any input on those that have used them would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Mary Jane

Fiona Williams

Hi Mary Jane,

I purchased Janome’s hard case for the 15000 and it is awful, do not waste your money. It said it had padding and there wasn’t any and the machine just fits in there with nothing else. The wheels are terrible and the handle is not entered so it is awkward to pick up and sort of dangerous. Only used it once and will never use it again. Wish I had purchased a Tutto.

Hope that helps.

Fiona