Janome 15000

Doris Stewart

Good Day ,  My local Janome dealer says that you have an excellent you tube video explaining all of the Janome pressure feet . They said it explains really well the feet for the 15000. This was of great interest to me as I am very new to sewing. I tried to find this with no luck. Would it be possible for someone to share the link to this ? Thank you  for all the assistance and knowledge I gain from reading all the posts.

Jim Stutsman

I'd kind of like to have a link to that video myself. We don't have many videos on YouTube, and definitely not one like that. Perhaps your dealer meant the videos by Janome on YouTube.

Sandra Wheeler

I found it by searching the play store for Jamome FootBook App. The developer is Software Miracles.  I've had it for a while, I think it was included in an app for My Janome 1500 and was a paid app.

Sandy

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 9:11 AM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'd kind of like to have a link to that video myself. We don't have many videos on YouTube, and definitely not one like that. Perhaps your dealer meant the videos by Janome on YouTube.

Doris Stewart

Thank You for your response.The dealer must have been mistaken.

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

I thought that Jim had an Apple app called FootBook.

On Friday, June 17, 2022, 05:32:41 PM CDT, Doris Stewart via groups.io <nnystewart@...> wrote:

Thank You for your response.The dealer must have been mistaken.

Mattes

He has ... and "Software Miracles" is his publisher's name.

Doris Stewart

Thank You I found the app and will buy it later today. That must be what they were talking about but told me YouTube.

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

Ah, ha! Good to know. Thanks, Mattes.
Kathy