Topics

Janome 14000

KewelAunty

My band new 14000 arrived yesterday and when turning it on the screen showed a yellow triangle with the message Raise Needle bar slowly.  The hand wheel will not turn and none of the buttons on the machine will work.  The needle is down in the opening of the plate.  I did find out the needle bar will move left to right but not up and down.  Jim, I did manage to get the plate up enough to remove the bobbin case but the wheel still did not turn.  Any other ideas?   Has anyone else experienced this and what was the problem?  Any help is appreciated.  I just want to be able to use my new machine.

Thanks,
Sandy