Topics

locked It's quiet. Too quiet?

Jim Stutsman

This happens from time to time. Some of us (well, me) are furiously working to get a new (non-sewing) app ready for the App Store. Some are busy preparing for a hurricane that they hope will pass them by. Others are trying to figure out what "normal" is in this, the most challenging year in our lifetime. Wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, we hope you are safe and well.

A bit of news for those of you using our ThreadBook app: I've fixed a bug that was preventing the Favorites list from synching between multiple devices. The fix has been submitted to Apple and will be released once they have reviewed it. Thanks for everyone who is using the app. Your support means the world to us!

Sewhat

thx

Donna Strode

On Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 9:23:11 AM EDT, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

This happens from time to time. Some of us (well, me) are furiously working to get a new (non-sewing) app ready for the App Store. Some are busy preparing for a hurricane that they hope will pass them by. Others are trying to figure out what "normal" is in this, the most challenging year in our lifetime. Wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, we hope you are safe and well.

A bit of news for those of you using our ThreadBook app: I've fixed a bug that was preventing the Favorites list from synching between multiple devices. The fix has been submitted to Apple and will be released once they have reviewed it. Thanks for everyone who is using the app. Your support means the world to us!

Nyssa Lanzafame

ooh what is your non-sewing app going to be?!

Jim Stutsman

It's actually for a client, an app for managing succulents. I have been using it to track my 132 plants.

Deb K.

Succulents? I also have a collection. Would love to hear more about your app and plants Jim.
Deb in CA

Andrea LaVergne

Jim, will your  "app for managing succulents” be available for those of us on the West Coast that have many, many plants and varieties?

How’s your son in Los Gatos with all of the fires and smoke so close in Boulder Creek?

Andrea

Jim Stutsman

Since this thread is way off topic, I'm going to lock it. Anyone who wants to ask about succulents can email me directly, or join the only Facebook group that I participate in. I got started in the hobby last year, the first real hobby I've had that is not directly linked to computer technology. After killing lots of plants I took this online course and that led to the 132 plants that now grace my office.