inserting words

DIANNE COOPER

i have digi pro and dont undertand how to insert words into a design   i deleted some and put in new ones but they always print out last.    they need to go in before backing like on coasters?  help please.  thank  you   Dianne

Sara Jane

Diane,  we are in FL.  I’m looking at
MBX ON LEFT SIDE I SEE LETTERING DOES DIGIPRO have that I can’t remember?

On Feb 17, 2021, at 1:18 PM, DIANNE COOPER <ditiques@...> wrote:

i have digi pro and dont undertand how to insert words into a design   i deleted some and put in new ones but they always print out last.    they need to go in before backing like on coasters?  help please.  thank  you   Dianne

DIANNE COOPER

dont hAVE MBX

On 02/17/2021 3:48 PM Sara Jane via groups.io <irishsaraj@...> wrote:

Diane,  we are in FL.  I’m looking at
MBX ON LEFT SIDE I SEE LETTERING DOES DIGIPRO have that I can’t remember?

On Feb 17, 2021, at 1:18 PM, DIANNE COOPER <ditiques@...> wrote:

i have digi pro and dont undertand how to insert words into a design   i deleted some and put in new ones but they always print out last.    they need to go in before backing like on coasters?  help please.  thank  you   Dianne

DIANNE COOPER

I SEE LETTERING AND WAS ABLE TO PUT IT ON DESIGN BUT NOT IN THE RIGHT ORDER.  IT HAS TO GO ON BEFORE THE BACKING ON COASTERS

On 02/17/2021 3:48 PM Sara Jane via groups.io <irishsaraj@...> wrote:

Diane,  we are in FL.  I’m looking at
MBX ON LEFT SIDE I SEE LETTERING DOES DIGIPRO have that I can’t remember?

On Feb 17, 2021, at 1:18 PM, DIANNE COOPER <ditiques@...> wrote:

i have digi pro and dont undertand how to insert words into a design   i deleted some and put in new ones but they always print out last.    they need to go in before backing like on coasters?  help please.  thank  you   Dianne

Cheryl Alm

It’s been a long time since I used this version, but You should be able to move the letters up in the stitch order in the resequencing area of the software.

On Feb 17, 2021, at 6:17 PM, DIANNE COOPER <ditiques@...> wrote:

I SEE LETTERING AND WAS ABLE TO PUT IT ON DESIGN BUT NOT IN THE RIGHT ORDER.  IT HAS TO GO ON BEFORE THE BACKING ON COASTERS
On 02/17/2021 3:48 PM Sara Jane via groups.io <irishsaraj@...> wrote:

Diane,  we are in FL.  I’m looking at
MBX ON LEFT SIDE I SEE LETTERING DOES DIGIPRO have that I can’t remember?

On Feb 17, 2021, at 1:18 PM, DIANNE COOPER <ditiques@...> wrote:

i have digi pro and dont undertand how to insert words into a design   i deleted some and put in new ones but they always print out last.    they need to go in before backing like on coasters?  help please.  thank  you   Dianne

Tracy

Dianne-

Just skip ahead in the stitching order on your machine, stitch out the lettering.  Then go back and do the backing for your project.

I have found that anything I add to a design, stitches out after the initial design is finished.  So- I do this often.  It's easy to skip ahead and then go back.

Tracy in Nashville, TN

Martha Pullen Licensed Educator

favymtz

You don't say which program you're using, nor what machine.
But, If you don't know how to move the words or objects in your program you can just travel through the design and only stitch the parts you want to, when you want to stitch them.
--
Favymtz

DIANNE COOPER

i sort of figured that out in a way but thought there is a simpler way.  I see  you are a martha pulled educator   i met her years ago and took the heirloom class and suggested she connect with the doll making industry in oneonta  Seeleys. very lovely lady   thank  you

On 02/18/2021 12:47 AM Tracy <tjoriginals@...> wrote:

Dianne-

Just skip ahead in the stitching order on your machine, stitch out the lettering.  Then go back and do the backing for your project.

I have found that anything I add to a design, stitches out after the initial design is finished.  So- I do this often.  It's easy to skip ahead and then go back.

Tracy in Nashville, TN

Martha Pullen Licensed Educator

DIANNE COOPER

trying to understand that resequence thing on left side., cant really tell where to put it.  went to help in program but it froze up.   will try today again.

On 02/17/2021 6:25 PM Cheryl Alm <cannalm@...> wrote:

It’s been a long time since I used this version, but You should be able to move the letters up in the stitch order in the resequencing area of the software.

On Feb 17, 2021, at 6:17 PM, DIANNE COOPER <ditiques@...> wrote:

I SEE LETTERING AND WAS ABLE TO PUT IT ON DESIGN BUT NOT IN THE RIGHT ORDER.  IT HAS TO GO ON BEFORE THE BACKING ON COASTERS
On 02/17/2021 3:48 PM Sara Jane via groups.io <irishsaraj@...> wrote:

Diane,  we are in FL.  I’m looking at
MBX ON LEFT SIDE I SEE LETTERING DOES DIGIPRO have that I can’t remember?

On Feb 17, 2021, at 1:18 PM, DIANNE COOPER <ditiques@...> wrote:

i have digi pro and dont undertand how to insert words into a design   i deleted some and put in new ones but they always print out last.    they need to go in before backing like on coasters?  help please.  thank  you   Dianne

Kaye Lessard

You need to resequence the words to before the backing stitches-
If I remember select words then use the arrows in the objects propertybox at bottom - right side
To move part up or down
Kaye in la