Topics

IBooks for Jim

Lynne Dean

Hi Jim

A while back I mentioned I had lost all my saved items in iBooks, two or three years worth.  Tried all sorts to get them back, even went to iCloud where I couldn’t access them.  The message was that the files were corrupt, or r something similar.

Don't know what happened today but I opened iBooks by mistake, the iPad screen looked a little jumpy, then one by one, many files downloaded into My Library.  It seems all the lost files have arrived back again.

just thought I’d let you know.  I remember you said at the time Dianne had lost files and lots of other folks were talking about it on google.

Lynne