I got my machine!


sharon.hedt
 

Drove 2.5 hours each way today to pick up my new MC12000. Have unpacked the box and done a small test sew - Wow! Even my DH was amazed at how quiet and smooth the machine is!
Can't wait till tomorrow to test out the embroidery!
Cheers Sharon in Oz


Maria Boyle
 

Hi Sharon,

Congratulations! You are going to love love love your new baby.
I drove 4 1/2 hrs each way to pick up mine back in November. LOL
The things we do to get what we want. :)




María

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 3, 2012, at 6:47 AM, "sharon.hedt" <shedt@internode.on.net> wrote:

Drove 2.5 hours each way today to pick up my new MC12000. Have unpacked the box and done a small test sew - Wow! Even my DH was amazed at how quiet and smooth the machine is!
Can't wait till tomorrow to test out the embroidery!
Cheers Sharon in Oz



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links



Sherry Martin
 

Wow, I'm a light weight. My dealer is only 50 minutes away.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Maria Boyle <maruka1@...> wrote:

Hi Sharon,

Congratulations! You are going to love love love your new baby.
I drove 4 1/2 hrs each way to pick up mine back in November. LOL
The things we do to get what we want. :)




María

Sent from my iPad


On Jan 3, 2012, at 6:47 AM, "sharon.hedt" <shedt@...> wrote:

Drove 2.5 hours each way today to pick up my new MC12000. Have unpacked the box and done a small test sew - Wow! Even my DH was amazed at how quiet and smooth the machine is!
Can't wait till tomorrow to test out the embroidery!
Cheers Sharon in Oz



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links



Judy <judyjanome@...>
 

I drove 5 1/2 hours each way in nov to get mine. I am just thinking hope I can find a way to get it serviced closer when it needs it. Oh well. Judyjanome

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2012, at 6:47 AM, "sharon.hedt" <shedt@...> wrote:

 

Drove 2.5 hours each way today to pick up my new MC12000. Have unpacked the box and done a small test sew - Wow! Even my DH was amazed at how quiet and smooth the machine is!
Can't wait till tomorrow to test out the embroidery!
Cheers Sharon in Oz


Maria Boyle
 

Don't believe the hype, Judy drove 1 1/2 hr to my place and I drive 4 1/2!
LOL
the gig is up




María

Sent from my iPad


On Jan 3, 2012, at 7:41 PM, Judy <judyjanome@...> wrote:

I drove 5 1/2 hours each way in nov to get mine. I am just thinking hope I can find a way to get it serviced closer when it needs it. Oh well. Judyjanome

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2012, at 6:47 AM, "sharon.hedt" <shedt@...> wrote:

 

Drove 2.5 hours each way today to pick up my new MC12000. Have unpacked the box and done a small test sew - Wow! Even my DH was amazed at how quiet and smooth the machine is!
Can't wait till tomorrow to test out the embroidery!
Cheers Sharon in Oz


Cheryl Paul
 

Hi,
Congratulations! You will love it!
Yes, you will want to try to get a service person closer that 5 1/2 hours. I'm so lucky because our city is small and I am about 20 minutes away when there is some traffic only 3 traffic lights and 2 of them are just to get out of my neighbourhood to the freeway. However, those of you who are a long ways away do probably shop in those cities at various times in the year. If I were you I'd make arrangements before I go to have a service done on the machine when you go and the machine is due. For 26 years I lived in the northern part of Saskatchewan and had a 4 hour trek to Saskatoon to have my machine serviced. Thankfully it was a work horse and I never had a problem with it - just maintenance. Oh, I forgot, my little boy (almost 40 now) decided it needed some oil and oiled it in places I wouldn't have thought of - then it needed a look at. Fortunately there was no harm done that was costly.

Got to run to the dentist. Grrrrrr

Cheryl - Saskatoon

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Maria Boyle <maruka1@...> wrote:

Don't believe the hype, Judy drove 1 1/2 hr to my place and I drive 4 1/2!
LOL
the gig is up
María

Sent from my iPad


On Jan 3, 2012, at 7:41 PM, Judy <judyjanome@...> wrote:
I drove 5 1/2 hours each way in nov to get mine. I am just thinking hope I can find a way to get it serviced closer when it needs it. Oh well. Judyjanome

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2012, at 6:47 AM, "sharon.hedt" <shedt@...> wrote:

Drove 2.5 hours each way today to pick up my new MC12000. Have unpacked the box and done a small test sew - Wow! Even my DH was amazed at how quiet and smooth the machine is!
Can't wait till tomorrow to test out the embroidery!
Cheers Sharon in Oz