Topics

I am about to be a new owner!!!

sharon.hedt

Hi,
I joined this group a few days ago to get some more information on the Janome 12000, and today I have paid a deposit to get my new machine!!

I am soooo excited! Thanks to everyone for posting your tips and hints, and to Jim for hosting a great group!

I may have more questions when I pick up my new machine next week!! :)

Cheers
Sharon in Oz

Judy <judyjanome@...>

Congrats. You will love it. Judyjanome