How much do you charge for an embroidered Karate Belt??

Jim Serritella

The world of embroidery has a new book to address many many questions of HOW to help the rookie and/or professional needle jockeys.   Welcome to the BIBLE – Basic Information Before Learning Embroidery as published in Thee Embroidery Handbook.  Available TODAY at www.theeembroideryhandbook.us  .

[Editor note]
I have turned down two previous attempts to post an advertisement to this list. I am posting this heavily abridged ad once to uphold my New Year's resolution, but will not allow further advertising. If you are interested, click the link I have left in. This is not Facebook, and it's not ad supported!