Horizon MC 12000

Linda Miffleton

I recently purchased a previously-owned 12000 and am wondering if the app videos for it are available to be purchased on a cd.

Linda Miffleton

Jane Spearey

Hi Linda,

I have just had a conversation with Janome about my Horizon link disc (I did eventually find it!) but they gave me a phone number for their Spares department
0161 666 6001 to phone to ask if they could help. Give it a try, Janome seem really helpful whenever I have had a problem.

Jane Spearey

Jim Stutsman

Thanks to my Depression-era parents, I don't throw things away nearly enough. Lurking in the dusty reaches of my office closet I have discovered a small quantity of leftover 12000 discs. I am willing to make these available, but there are a number of conditions:
  • These are not CDs, but DVDs. If you have a really old CD player, they won't work. They also work ONLY on a computer, not a conventional DVD video player.
  • They require a web browser to work. They worked on most Windows and Mac browsers 9 years ago, but there is no guarantee that they will work now.
  • There is no way I can provide support of any kind.
  • I no longer have the means to charge credit cards, and I do not wish to go back into that snake pit again.
So if there are members who want these, please reply to this reply. If there are others I will come up with some kind of plan to get them out of my storage and into yours.

Brenda Reed

Would love to be able to get the dvd for my 12000.
Brenda

.

HI Jim, I would love for my DVD's for my 12000 to work!  They were so useful when I first bought my 12000.  I need a good review every now and then to prevent user error problems!
Thanks
Roberta

Laura Maxwell

I am among the diminishing group of 12000 owners. I cannot find the original cd. I would love to receive a replacement!

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 5:55 AM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

To all those who want the 12000 DVD set:

Please email me your snail mail address. My email address is onlinesewing-janome+owner @ groups.io. I've added spaces to prevent the address from being hidden in this post. I need to get some CD mailers (hoping that's still a thing!) and will ship until either all requests are filled, or I run out. Orders will be filled in the order I receive them. Whatever is left is going in the trash, lest I be haunted by Marie Kondo. These things definitely do not spark joy for me!

Thelma McCray

Good Morning,

A few years ago I purchased pre-owned Janome 12000. I would love to have the DVD set.

Thank you!

Thelma McCray
P.O. Box 5369
Chicago, IL 60680-5369

On Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 07:44:09 AM CST, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

To all those who want the 12000 DVD set:

Please email me your snail mail address. My email address is onlinesewing-janome+owner @ groups.io. I've added spaces to prevent the address from being hidden in this post. I need to get some CD mailers (hoping that's still a thing!) and will ship until either all requests are filled, or I run out. Orders will be filled in the order I receive them. Whatever is left is going in the trash, lest I be haunted by Marie Kondo. These things definitely do not spark joy for me!

Louise Truss

Thank you so much!

On Mar 1, 2022, at 12:10 PM, Thelma McCray <tlm1103@...> wrote:

[...]

My sincere apologies to those shivering out on the front porch waiting for the DVDs to arrive. I've just been advised by Amazon that my order of DVD mailers has shipped and will arrive soon. I will do my best to get them shipped out as quickly as possible once I get them. Go inside and get some hot chocolate!

Cindy

Are there any left?   I would like a set too

Cindy Swenson 218-838-4090

On Wednesday, March 9, 2022, 10:10:54 AM CST, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

My sincere apologies to those shivering out on the front porch waiting for the DVDs to arrive. I've just been advised by Amazon that my order of DVD mailers has shipped and will arrive soon. I will do my best to get them shipped out as quickly as possible once I get them. Go inside and get some hot chocolate!

valora hammond

Missed this. CDs for what??

On Mar 9, 2022, at 11:02 AM, Cindy via groups.io <cmcswenson@...> wrote:

Are there any left?   I would like a set too

Cindy Swenson 218-838-4090

On Wednesday, March 9, 2022, 10:10:54 AM CST, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

My sincere apologies to those shivering out on the front porch waiting for the DVDs to arrive. I've just been advised by Amazon that my order of DVD mailers has shipped and will arrive soon. I will do my best to get them shipped out as quickly as possible once I get them. Go inside and get some hot chocolate!

.

You are a jewel Jim with a great sense of humour!

.

Hi Jim,
I want to make sure that you have received my email with my address.  I got an email from my server saying that your email address was incorrect.  I did remove the spaces.
Thanks Roberta