Topics

Horizon Link Software -

June E Hudspeth

Well, I will be a son of a gun.  I decided to try one more time; and after a few tries, got all 8 files send over.

Whew, whew and whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, sorry for the bother.  But, I still feel this should be easier.

Thanks so much for your understanding.

June

Cheryl Paul

June,
Good for you. You made it. Keep at it. Write down what you do and tape it to your 15000 (just kidding) so you never forget and have a reminder. I think that sometimes the biggest challenge is getting what you want/need to where it’s wanted. Sewists aren’t necessarily computer wizards, but I think that technology is trying to get us there.

You probably figured out that transferring designs is a “one at a time” process or at least that’s the only way I’ve done it. Also using a USB is the easiest way that I’ve found. If the WiFi works and everything is open on the right page in both the computer and sewing machine it usually works, but as you found, not always.

Have fun at your class.

Cheryl - Saskatoon where “Spring has sprung” but no green grass yet.

Ruth

Cheryl,
Have you looked on Horizon Link and opened the Help which is the ?(question mark) in the top right hand corner.
This might help if you have any problems.
Ruth

Claire Schutz

If you look in the files section of this group under Horizon Link Software the different subjects are listed. I copied them and had it printed.   Worth the time, Claire S.