Topics

Horizon Link Software -

June E Hudspeth

I'm so sorry to say; I'm completely frustrated.  I have a design from Hoop Sisters, I'm trying to get it onto my machine, 15000.  When I go to Horizon Link, I go to the place where it has split screens, I have selected the JEF file on the left and then on the right, I selected my flashdrive, and nothing ever happens???????????  What, pray tell am I missing.  I've spent the last 2 hours, there is nothing in my manual, (that I can find), nothing in the workbook (that I can find).

Thank you, thank you, to anyone who can help put me out of my misery (smile).

June

georgebarbara1218@att.net

You don’t need to go thru Horizon link to transfer design to usb. Go to your explorer download folder on your computer- looks like a file icon on bottom bar..dbl click to open it. On left side you can also scroll down and see your usb drive listed.
Find where your Hoopsisters design is( do you have it downloaded to a folder or just in the downloads file). Once you find the design in .jef format, click on it to highlight it. Then right click and choose “copy” from the drop down box choices.. next go to the left side of screen and scroll down to your usb stick. Click on it to highlight it. Then right click and choose”paste”. It should then be copied onto your usb file.
Double click on the usb to open it to check the design is there. You can put folder too if you want. Hope this helps

On Apr 26, 2020, at 10:17 PM, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

I'm so sorry to say; I'm completely frustrated.  I have a design from Hoop Sisters, I'm trying to get it onto my machine, 15000.  When I go to Horizon Link, I go to the place where it has split screens, I have selected the JEF file on the left and then on the right, I selected my flashdrive, and nothing ever happens???????????  What, pray tell am I missing.  I've spent the last 2 hours, there is nothing in my manual, (that I can find), nothing in the workbook (that I can find).

Thank you, thank you, to anyone who can help put me out of my misery (smile).

June

emily41501@...

I double click on the flash drive, when it opens then I click on the arrow

Lyn Quine

Have you tried locating the design in the folder, and dragging and dropping to the USB?  Have you checked the USB to see if it has been sent over and it’s ok?  I know when I ‘send’ from my software, I don’t get a message to show it’s been sent or the list of designs on the USB.

Cheryl Paul

June,

Open Horizon Link Suite. Choose the top called “EmbLink Tool”. The next screen opens and here, you can open your file from either of the left most icons “View Embroidery” or “Edit Embroidery”. Now the challenge comes in finding your design. It will likely be in your “C” drive in a folder that you may have created. If you haven’t done this, find the correct drive where you have saved the design. I’ve learned the hard way that it is VERY important to save things in a safe place on the computer so I can find them quickly. For me, everything goes into my “Downloads folder” first, then later into a folder in my Documents. You decide what’s easiest for you to find your file. If it’s on a USB, go to that drive in the list and open from there.

If you don’t get this to work. I'll try again to help. Be very specific in what you do and explain to this group - you’ll get help.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

June E Hudspeth

Cheryl:

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate this.

I will certainly give it a whirl/try & let you know.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June/Sacramento