Topics

Hoops an d videos

mkeegan651

I am have a janome 15000. Love the machine.
I have read that there is a new hoop . 5 x 8 i think,   is this correct an d if so where is one obtained and how much. I live in NZ.
Where do I find how too videos (if any)
Regards

Meridee Steele

I live in NZ too and have found YouTube a very good resource to learn from. Janome have a YouTube Chanel so have a look on there.
Also Jim and Dianne have very good apps to learn from and use as reference.
I have My 12000 but they have one for the MC 15000 as well. And The Foot Book - full of information about all the feet our machines use.
Sorry I don’t know the answer about the hoop you are wanting information about.

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 at 12:46 PM, mkeegan651 <mkeegan651@...> wrote:
I am have a janome 15000. Love the machine.
I have read that there is a new hoop . 5 x 8 i think,   is this correct an d if so where is one obtained and how much. I live in NZ.
Where do I find how too videos (if any)
Regards

Cat - N

There is an RE18 Essentials Hoop...5.5" x 7" - 140mm x 180mm.  It is a great hoop...wonderful size.  In the USA, you can get them many places, including amazon.com, but I am not sure where you would find them in NZ.  There might be videos on youtube.com.

- Cat

Virginia

There is a 5x7 hoop for the 15000, but it is not new. It is about $200 in the US and comes with a CD with 5x7 designs. Not worth to me, I don't need the designs and my 8x8 hoop works fine for 5x7 designs. I hoop my stabilizer and cut my fabric and batting to size and there is no waste.  Virginia

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.