Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 1:17 PM
Subject: [janome12000] hoop storage

Any one come up with a plastic container large enough to store the hoops? I haven’t used my hoops all that much, but the cardboard box in which they came is starting to show some wear. I really like the padded storage case for the embroidery unit – too bad the hoops didn’t come in a light-weight plastic box.

Vikki

Houston, TX

vicki chrobak

I hang mine from a chain in the closet using those big spring type hoops.
--
Vicki Jo

Any one come up with a plastic container large enough to store the hoops? I haven’t used my hoops all that much, but the cardboard box in which they came is starting to show some wear. I really like the padded storage case for the embroidery unit – too bad the hoops didn’t come in a light-weight plastic box.

Vikki

Vikki Youngmeyer

That looks very good! I hadn’t even considered a soft-sided carrier. Do you have any details about the zipper she used?

Vikki

Houston, TX

Any one come up with a plastic container large enough to store the hoops? I haven’t used my hoops all that much, but the cardboard box in which they came is starting to show some wear. I really like the padded storage case for the embroidery unit – too bad the hoops didn’t come in a light-weight plastic box.

Vikki

Houston, TX

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.