HomeBrew Vertical Spool Pin

Annette

Is it possible to you the very small CD instead of the regular sized one and get the same results for the Vertical Spool Pin? I happen to have one that is bad and thought perhaps to get some use out of it. Would it have any advantage at all?
Annette in Louisiana

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Sure, I think that would work just as well. You just need enough CD surface to hold the spool without letting the thread fall over the edge.