Topics

HomeBrew Vertical Spool Pin

Annette

Is it possible to you the very small CD instead of the regular sized one and get the same results for the Vertical Spool Pin? I happen to have one that is bad and thought perhaps to get some use out of it. Would it have any advantage at all?
Annette in Louisiana

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Sure, I think that would work just as well. You just need enough CD surface to hold the spool without letting the thread fall over the edge.