Hi, I am new

grandma

My 12000 and MBX is on order. Thanks Jim for starting this group. I am finding it most helpful in reading the posts. Will have to start at the beginning and read forward.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

We're just getting started! Because so many are still waiting for machines, there's not a lot of information yet. That will be changing very soon, so stay tuned!