Hello...

debbsie

Thank you for letting me join this group. I'm happy to be part of it.

I have a Janome Horizon MC12000 which I'm just getting acquainted with, a Janome MC11000SE and a Janome 1200D serger. I will soon be getting a Janome Jef Platinum 720 which will be easy to take to classes that do you require an embroidery machine.

I haven't been able to use my MC12000 for embroidery yet. It wasn't for lack of trying. Finally, I took it to my dealer/technician. He worked on it for a while and found that there was a tiny bit of grease on the sensor that reads the embroidery arm. He cleaned that up and now it's working. I'll be trying out the embroidery on it this weekend.

I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

Debbie