From the main screen, click on the house icon, then click on the shirt icon, then the quilt icon, and it’s on that panel. That “shirt” icon hides a lot of cool things!

Vikki

Houston, TX

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Carole O'Mara
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 2:10 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Hand Look

Where can I find the hand look stitches on the 15000?

Thanks,
Carole

favymtz

Hand look! It depends on what you mean by that!
We've had this discussion before, do you want hand look quilting? Or hand look Embroidery?
Hand look quilting has already been explained, Hand Look embroidery is in Decorative Stitches Page 9 on the 15000.

~Favymtz

blue_lak

As Faviola said, there's a large conversation thread on hand look quilting, ie which stitch, what threads to use, tension settings, etc. Use the "search" box at the top of the page and it should pull up a LOT of responses on Hand Look quilting.
Jan in MD

Carole O'Mara

Thanks to all. Those previous conversations were what got me thinking I’d like to try hand look quilting. However, no where in the instruction book or addendums did it tell where to find the stitch on the machine. Or on you tube. Instructions for setting up were plentiful. Finally, I found it. Go to HOME, then the tee shirt, then to Quilting RW VZZ. Once you open that there are selections for Hand Look QU. I finished my small project and am pleased with the results.
Carole