Gift of the Month

Judy Witzel

Has anyone received their gift of the month from Janome? My dealer has received something but isn't sure it's the "gift of the month". If you have received it would you please tell me what it is so I can tell my dealer? Thanks.
Judy

theagedpage@...

I don't remember my dealer saying anything about a "gift of the month"...I will need to check into that.

---- jwitzel1@rochester.rr.com wrote:
Has anyone received their gift of the month from Janome? My dealer has received something but isn't sure it's the "gift of the month". If you have received it would you please tell me what it is so I can tell my dealer? Thanks.
Judy

Maria Boyle

I saw that on the Janome website. It is a six month gift of the month, but only if you paid the full MSRP for your machine and purchased it during a specified period, which i believe ended on 12/31/11. Also from what I understand, you can buy into the gift of the month. At least that is what I heard my dealer told someone.

María

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 21, 2012, at 2:55 PM, <theagedpage@roadrunner.com> wrote:

I don't remember my dealer saying anything about a "gift of the month"...I will need to check into that.

---- jwitzel1@rochester.rr.com wrote:
Has anyone received their gift of the month from Janome? My dealer has received something but isn't sure it's the "gift of the month". If you have received it would you please tell me what it is so I can tell my dealer? Thanks.
Judy

Sherry Martin

When I bought my machine I mentioned the gift of the month to my dealer because I had seen it on the website. He said that in lieu of the gift he would just give me a better price on the machine. I have no idea if he really did, I know I paid far below full MSRP and was going to before I mentioned the gift.

---- jwitzel1@... wrote:
Has anyone received their gift of the month from Janome? My dealer has received something but isn't sure it's the "gift of the month". If you have received it would you please tell me what it is so I can tell my dealer? Thanks.
Judy

Steve

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, jwitzel1@... wrote:

Has anyone received their gift of the month from Janome?
Judy
Judy,

I purchased my MC12000 during the "Project Pack o' the Month",
which included the embroidery promotion.

Last week I received the January project, which is amazing.
It included the following: Digitizer JR V 4.0K & Dongle (with
the option to trade in and buy MBX); Collection #3 Janome thread
box; Jenny Haskins Tearaway Stabilizer and Cutaway Stabilizer rolls;
a yard of fabric to complete the project; and well written instructions.
It all came in a white box with a sticker with the Janome
"Project Pack" logo to seal the box.

This months project is an embroidered tote bag. The majority of the
project involves using the software.

I was pleased with the pack and look forward to next months.

HTH--EmmaP