Fw: [New post] Let the Countdown BEGIN!!!

Kathy Skagen

I know that many of you have been hoping for a new release. Janome Canada seems to be hinting that there will be a new machine this Spring.

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Janome Life <comment-reply@...>
To: "kagen48@..." <kagen48@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022, 08:47:32 AM CST
Subject: [New post] Let the Countdown BEGIN!!!

janomeman posted: " Something VERY BIG is coming to Janome this Spring! Stay tuned for details! Happy Sewing! "

New post on Janome Life

Let the Countdown BEGIN!!!

by janomeman

Something VERY BIG is coming to Janome this Spring!

Stay tuned for details!

Happy Sewing!

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Janome Life.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

https://janomelife.wordpress.com/2022/01/20/let-the-countdown-begin/

Cat - N

Oh my!!!

- Cat (FL)

I know that many of you have been hoping for a new release. Janome Canada seems to be hinting that there will be a new machine this Spring.

janomeman posted: " Something VERY BIG is coming to Janome this Spring! Stay tuned for details! Happy Sewing! "

New post on Janome Life

Let the Countdown BEGIN!!!

by janomeman
Something VERY BIG is coming to Janome this Spring!
Stay tuned for details!
Happy Sewing!
Comment    See all comments
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Janome Life.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
https://janomelife.wordpress.com/2022/01/20/let-the-countdown-begin/

Pam Davison

I was told by my dealer in the US that the machine was coming in March

I know that many of you have been hoping for a new release. Janome Canada seems to be hinting that there will be a new machine this Spring.

janomeman posted: " Something VERY BIG is coming to Janome this Spring! Stay tuned for details! Happy Sewing! "

New post on Janome Life

Let the Countdown BEGIN!!!

by janomeman
Something VERY BIG is coming to Janome this Spring!
Stay tuned for details!
Happy Sewing!
Comment    See all comments
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Janome Life.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
https://janomelife.wordpress.com/2022/01/20/let-the-countdown-begin/

Virginia

Janome has a posting on Facebook and they said it will be the biggest hoop yet and they mentioned the word continental.  You may want to check this out. My interest would be the word "Horizon".The Horizon collection always was the high end collection.  Virginia.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

I was told by my dealer in the US that the machine was coming in March

I know that many of you have been hoping for a new release. Janome Canada seems to be hinting that there will be a new machine this Spring.

janomeman posted: " Something VERY BIG is coming to Janome this Spring! Stay tuned for details! Happy Sewing! "

New post on Janome Life

Let the Countdown BEGIN!!!

by janomeman
Something VERY BIG is coming to Janome this Spring!
Stay tuned for details!
Happy Sewing!
Comment    See all comments
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Janome Life.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
https://janomelife.wordpress.com/2022/01/20/let-the-countdown-begin/

favymtz

The rumor last year before Janome Institute got canceled was that the new machine is a combo embroidery sewing machine, based on the Continental 7 body.
We'll wait & see!
Favymtz

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 10:08 AM Virginia via groups.io <Fmjfrazier=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

--
Favymtz

Cat - N

Looking 'carefully' at the 'annnouncement' I noticed a couple things...lol  Besides what appears to be an 'obvious typo' ("quilling"...not "quilting"), there appears to be quite a bit of 'play on words' semantically and by using various forms of 'emphasis' in the announcement...like "CONTINENTAL" being in uppercase with the rest of that sentence but also with the word in red...sort of looking like the 'new' machine is an 'embroidery version' of the M7 (further emphasizing the "big" verbiage) and if so, the "Largest Embroidery Space" is likely a fact, since the Continental M7 has the largest harp among it's 'industry peers' at this time.  I do have to say I'm intrigued by the "intuitive quilting like never before" part...what part of previous models was "intuitive" I wonder...and I'm not even a quilter, although I do make a LOT of quilts.  Very interesting...wondering if there'll be more to learn at the Daytona show at end of February.

Thanks, Kathy!

- Cat (FL)

I know that many of you have been hoping for a new release. Janome Canada seems to be hinting that there will be a new machine this Spring.

janomeman posted: " Something VERY BIG is coming to Janome this Spring! Stay tuned for details! Happy Sewing! "

New post on Janome Life

Let the Countdown BEGIN!!!

by janomeman
Something VERY BIG is coming to Janome this Spring!
Stay tuned for details!
Happy Sewing!
Comment    See all comments
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Janome Life.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
https://janomelife.wordpress.com/2022/01/20/let-the-countdown-begin/

Fran

My dealer told me last spring the new machine is the Continental 7 with embroidery added. She said it will be $17,000, a little too much for me. If I were to do it over, I’d purchase the embroidery separately….just my preference.

Pixey

While it is a continuation of the theme from v3 of the 15000, I find it interesting that the emphasis is so much on quilting and bigger hoops.  It will be curious to see which smaller intermediate hoops are included with the initial machine purchase and what type of design they adopt for the quilting hoop.  And how the proportions correlate to the stabilizer rolls and designs available for purchase.  When working with a small or mid-sized design, a bigger hoop is not necessarily better as it can be harder to stabilize with more registration issues.

I do not tend to be an immediate/early adopter, waiting until a few of the bugs get worked out.

Pixey

On Jan 20, 2022, at 11:12 AM, Cat - N via groups.io <navillusc@...> wrote:

[...]

You're welcome, Cat. I have to say that you picked up on a lot of extra innuendo that I didn't even think about. But, given Janomeman's personality, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were right.
I really like the Janome Canada site. They have instructional videos nearly every Wednesday and an informative blog.
Kathy

On Thursday, January 20, 2022, 11:12:51 AM CST, Cat - N via groups.io <navillusc@...> wrote:

[...]

I am the same way Pixey. I will not be purchasing this machine--there's no way I can live long enough to get my money's worth! Lol. But I just recently bought a used 15000 and I am super thrilled to have it. I'll be fine. It will be fun to read what everyone else does and leans with the new machine, though.
:-)
Kathy

On Thursday, January 20, 2022, 01:35:12 PM CST, Pixey via groups.io <pixeyam@...> wrote:

[...]

I never heard of Janomeman but I’m very familiar with ‘creative’ writing.  Lol. That’s another story unrelated to sewing, quilting and embroidery. 😁. Will have to see if I can squeeze time into some days to check him and his posts out.

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.