Topics

Free-standing lace crochet edging on the 15000

Wendy Petit

What designs do I use on the 15000 to make a "free-standing" edging that looks like hand crochet to apply to a baby blanket?

Jim Stutsman

You might check out the video on this page: http://www.onlinesewing.com/videos.html
It was made on a 15000.

Wendy Petit

Thanks - I did find it after I posted the question.

Wendy Petit
Medical Transcriptionist

Privileged and Confidential: The information in this e-mail message may contain confidential health information that is privileged and legally protected from disclosure by federal law, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).  This information is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

On Friday, June 21, 2019, 02:18:42 PM CDT, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

You might check out the video on this page: http://www.onlinesewing.com/videos.html
It was made on a 15000.

Carolyn Gazerro

Freestanding Lace designs. Usually sewn with water soluble stabilizer when rinsed out leaves the “freestanding” lace.

Carolyn 🌹