Free - Magazines

cvaeth@...

Non Smoking
Pet free
Prefer Paypal but will accept check. Will mail magazines after the check clears.

"Designs in Machine Embroidery" Magazines for free. You pay the postage. I can fit 4 to 6 magazines in a flat rate box for $5.00

Holiday Issue #1
Holiday #3
Feb/March 2002
Spring, Volumn 10
Volumn 12
June/July 2002, Volumn 15
August/September 2002, Volumn 16
October/November 2002,Volumn 17
March/April 2004, Volumn 25
May/June 2004, Volumn 26

Chris
Cvaeth@comcast.net

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

This seems pretty far off topic for this list. How about we don't do any advertising?

Thanks!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, cvaeth@... wrote:

Non Smoking
Pet free
Prefer Paypal but will accept check. Will mail magazines after the check clears.

"Designs in Machine Embroidery" Magazines for free. You pay the postage. I can fit 4 to 6 magazines in a flat rate box for $5.00

Holiday Issue #1
Holiday #3
Feb/March 2002
Spring, Volumn 10