For Jim,

ANNE <amd15@...>

Hi Jim,

There seems to be a delay in shipping the 12000 to Dubai and as we are planning to leave Saudi Arabia fairly soon I think I will have to forget about the machine at this time. But... in the meantime I have the chance to buy a Janome 350E embroidery alone machine which would probably work well alongside the 7700 and give me some experience with embroidery machines. I have to find out more about it and what I will need to be able to maybe buy and/or download patterns and hopefully some of them free, to the 350E.

Thanks you so much Jim and others for all your useful information and patient guidance.... I would like to stay on as a member as you suggested, it's surprising what tips one can learn!

My best wishes,
Annie
Saudi Arabia

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Sorry to hear that Annie, but do let us know when you have settled and gotten your new "baby"!