FootBook

Liz

Jim, I was going to buy the FootBook App for my i Pad but should I wait if you are going to renew it for the 12000 Machine? or will it be a update. Thanks Liz

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

No need to wait Liz, app updates are always free.

Thanks so much!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <dse7sew@...> wrote:

Jim, I was going to buy the FootBook App for my i Pad but should I wait if you are going to renew it for the 12000 Machine? or will it be a update. Thanks Liz

Liz

Wow! Jim, that was easy, now I can check the Feet Info on my i Pad..Cool thanks Liz

Cheryl Paul

Hi Jim,

How do we get the update. I have the one from before the 12000.

Cheryl

No need to wait Liz, app updates are always free.

Thanks so much!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <dse7sew@> wrote:

Jim, I was going to buy the FootBook App for my i Pad but should I wait if you are going to renew it for the 12000 Machine? or will it be a update. Thanks Liz

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Right now there is no update to get. To see when updates are available watch the App Store icon. It will show a red circle when there are updates, along with the number of updates available. Open the App Store and tofu the Updates icon to download them for free.