Topics

FootBook

INNA CARTER

JIm
Bought a Foot Book when I was using windows 7, have up to  windows 10. Would like to put it on the
10 using the app, need information.
Inna

Jim Stutsman

I'm assuming that you mean FootBook on CD, which we offered at the beginning, but discontinued when CD-ROM drives also went the way of the dinosaurs. You can move it to a USB drive, but you will need to have a CD drive to read it. Put both the CD and the USB drive in the computer. Use Windows Explorer to open the CD. Select everything in it (CTRL-A on the keyboard). Then open the USB drive and paste (CTRL-V). When it finishes you can remove both and just use the USB drive.