Foot Pedal Hesitation

vicki chrobak

Has anyone else experienced foot pedal hesitation in regular sew? I was doing some very slow delicate work with straight stitch & it was weird.

--
Vicki Jo

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

It could be a defect in the foot pedal. It could also be hanging up on carpet or the edge of the cabinet so it doesn't move smoothly.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

Has anyone else experienced foot pedal hesitation in regular sew? I was
doing some very slow delicate work with straight stitch & it was weird.

--
Vicki Jo

janetpiekarski

Also, just a thought, check to see whether you have the machine set to slow start because I think if you do and you are timid with your pressure, it's going to be timid in its response.(Maybe)

It could be a defect in the foot pedal. It could also be hanging up on carpet or the edge of the cabinet so it doesn't move smoothly.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@> wrote:

Has anyone else experienced foot pedal hesitation in regular sew? I was
doing some very slow delicate work with straight stitch & it was weird.

--
Vicki Jo

vicki chrobak

Thanks Jim & Janet, I'll check both today.

--
Vicki Jo

vicki chrobak

Janet, I did have speed on medium. After I switched to full speed, no hesitation. Thank you!

--
Vicki Jo