Topics

Foot book app

Tami Morgan

Just a thank you shout out to Jim and Diane!
Im so thankful for the footbook app. I have sewn for years but often don’t want to take time to practice what I’ve learned , then something comes up and I need to do it again only to say to myself “how does this foot work?”  Well I wanted to do a rolled hem on a birthday dress for my granddaughter and couldn’t remember what foot or even how too. I opened my footbook app and “yahoo” just clicked and there was Diane’s beautiful voice and demonstration on how too!  Just wanted them to know how much I appreciate their knowledge of this machine. Thank you again, Tami Morgan

Jim Stutsman

Thank you Tami, and everyone else who uses our apps!