Floriani thread on the 12000

Frances

I'm trying to find out more information on this thread. When using my 11000, I had to buy some adjustment thingy in order to embroider with the Floriani thread but it didn't help much. The floriani thread shed and broke frequently on several of the 11000's in my class. Is this thread any better now for the 12000?

vicki chrobak

Frances, I put my Floriani on a separate thread stand & I have no problems at all.

--
Vicki Jo