First update to MC12000

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The version 1.01 update to the 12000 machine is now available on the Janome Global site:
http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/mc12000v101.html

As usual there is little information about what it contains. The listed features are the addition of Finnish and Portuguese languages as well as "Correction of minor issues from 1.0". The update is contained in a downloadable zip file. After unzipping you use that to create an update USB drive, just as we have done in prior models. It takes a fair amount of time to complete the update, but that may just be impatience on my part. After updating there is no obvious difference, other than the Languages SET page and the report of version 1.01 when you power up.