From: janome12000@yahoogroups.com [mailto:janome12000@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jim_Stutsman
Sent: December-27-11 2:48 PM
To: janome12000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Changing needle plate and bobbin case.

Janome does not typically list accessory prices, including feet, in their
brochures. I've heard that one or two of the feet have been released, but I
have no direct knowledge about which ones or how much they are.

The screws on the back of the machine are indeed for the thread stand, just
as they are on the 11000.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Anne" <csarina43@...> wrote:

Jim,

I think I was watching a video before I got my machines and could well
have been watching the 7700P, I probably put in 1200 horizon and got heaven
knows what. I have gone right through the video that came with the machine,
all is now clear.....as mud in some cases but I will get there. I did have a
problem transferring from the USB to the memory on the machine, but I have
cracked that now. I am writing down things that confuse me so that I can ask
my dealer when I go for the lessons.....

Do you know if Janome have released the cost of the extra feet yet. I have
the brochure but no prices. There are one or two I want to get. I am going
to use some of the big designs on cushions will need the piping foot. I
bought one for my 11000, found it very useful.

On the back of the machine there are 2 deep set screws which seem to line
up with the thread guide for the 11000, is this where the thread guide
fits???