I am seeing a sale on Exquisite thread from DIME, 60 spools for $199.  I have always used Mettler poly sheen embroidery thread. I have the 15000 now, formerly had the 11000 and 12000 and they all loved  the Mettler thread. Does anyone use the Exquisite brand and if so do you have good experience with it?  I don’t want to invest this much in something I will be disappointed with. Thanks for any input.

Janet Wallis

I have an 11000P and it does fine with exquisite thread. I bought it from my Janome dealer and I like it.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 8:10 AM sandra.sproles <sandrasproles@...> wrote:
I am seeing a sale on Exquisite thread from DIME, 60 spools for $199.  I have always used Mettler poly sheen embroidery thread. I have the 15000 now, formerly had the 11000 and 12000 and they all loved  the Mettler thread. Does anyone use the Exquisite brand and if so do you have good experience with it?  I don’t want to invest this much in something I will be disappointed with. Thanks for any input.

Virginia

I absolutely love Exquisite thread. I have used it for years. It use to be called PolyX 40 then a few years ago they changed the name. I have had the 11,000, 12,000 and now the 15,000 and it is my go to thread when I can find it. It use to be available at our local Babylock store but they closed last year and neither store locally sells it. I have to purchase on line if I want it.
Virginia.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

-------- Original message --------
From: "sandra.sproles" <sandrasproles@...>
Date: 7/19/20 8:10 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Exquisite thread

I am seeing a sale on Exquisite thread from DIME, 60 spools for $199.  I have always used Mettler poly sheen embroidery thread. I have the 15000 now, formerly had the 11000 and 12000 and they all loved  the Mettler thread. Does anyone use the Exquisite brand and if so do you have good experience with it?  I don’t want to invest this much in something I will be disappointed with. Thanks for any input.

Beth

I have used the Exquisite thread for years.  Originally it was recommended when I bought my first Janome.  My 15000 has no problem with it.

Patty Winkler

I have the Janome 15000 and have exclusively used Exquisite thread. I love this thread. It embroiders beautifully! That’s a great price!

Patty Winkler

Exquisite thread is awesome! I have used this brand for several years.

Sharleen Brett

The store I purchased my 500e from carried & recommended Exquisite thread. Soon after I also found a great deal on Exquisite thread. So that’s about all that my 500e has had, and I’ve been very happy with it. I used some of their neon colors to make FSL headbands (attached to stretchy fabric) for my granddaughter. She loved those!

Sharleen Brett
Cell: (817) 939-6469

On Jul 19, 2020, at 11:46 AM, Patty Winkler <pattywinkler1@...> wrote:

Exquisite thread is awesome! I have used this brand for several years.

Joyce Daniel

Where is the Exquisite thread sold? And, is this the website that currently has it on sale?

Joyce in hot GA…..whew!!

“All you have shall some day be given;

Therefore, give now, that the season

of giving may be yours, and not

of your inheritors.”

Kahill Gibran

“Give” is my favorite 4-letter word

sandra.sproles

Thank you all for the advice. I’ve placed my order and look forward to using the Exquisite thread.

Sharleen Brett

Sandra said she saw it on the DIME website. You might also Google it.

Sharleen Brett
Cell: (817) 939-6469