Topics

Error message - wrong plate attached

Sharon Simmons

I was doing some embroidery this afternoon and all of a sudden, I got a message saying that I had the wrong needle plate attached.  I had the straight needle plate in along with the yellow dotted bobbin.  I shut off my machine and turned it back on to resume embroidery, however, kept receiving this message.  Anyone else receive this message?  Thanks for your help. Sharon

onlinesewing@...

The needle plate sensor is either misadjusted or dirty. Take off the plate, clean out any lint, paying particular attention to the back right corner area of the plate. Then reattach it and push down on the circle on the plate. If you still get the error, see your dealer.

Sharon Simmons

I think I’ll contact my dealer as I just it back from being cleaned.  Thank you.  Sharon