Embroidery software

Nyssa Lanzafame

I have trialed the Janome digitizer and did not really get into it. But it did seem nice- I now wish I had done a proper comparison- where I digitized the same design for comparison- if  janome offers another trial I will do that.

I do have have the Bernina software and full suite of embrilliance. I really enjoy the software side of Embrilliance but find I often have trouble with the stitch outs.  Bernina software is good-I don’t seem to have quite as many options or I just am not as familiar with finding them, but the stitch outs are great- generally don’t even bother test stitching, I’ve never had a design problem, hope I’m not jinxing myself ;)

Jim Stutsman

Take a look at Hatch. It's from the same people that did the original Bernina software, and the first line of Janome digitizers. It's good stuff, and you can try it free.