Embroidery Software Recommendation

Jill Olson

I am also wondering about Embroidery software. I have a 15,000 Embroidery machine and have been using either 11.000 Customizer or Art and Stitch Basic. The Art and Stitch Basic came with my HQ Amara package and will transfer embroidery designs to thumb drives already set up with the folder. There is an new update to Art and Stitch, Art and Stitch Plus which will create designs.  I'm wondering if I should purchase that or if I need something else. Now the Customizer is not always working with new purchased designs. I also thought the Artisitic was too pricey for my needs.  What do you suggest?

Jill Olson