Embroidery Simulator

Carole O'Mara

I have MC15000 and have imported a purchased embroidery design.  The 'embroidery simulator' function is grayed out.  How do I turn that function on?
Thanks,
Carole

favymtz

I'm assuming you're working in the Horizon Link?
If so, the View Embroidery Button is what you need

Click on it and it toggles into it's 2nd function: (it turns yellow to show it's changed)

Once it has been activated, click on the View Tab:
 the Embroidery Simulator becomes available
So to sum up the View Embroidery Tool is a multi-function tool.
To get out of the simulator just click on the View Embroidery again and you'll be able to continue to Edit or etc. your design.

--
Favymtz

Cheryl Paul

What program are you using?

Cheryl - Saskatoon

Carole O'Mara

Thank you so much.  I activated the View Embroidery and embroidery simulator activated.
Carole