From: Joyce Daniel <mdaniel@...>
Date: 3/17/20 1:54 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Embroidery Expo?

Wondering.....I went to the Atlanta Sewing Expo last week, as I have done in the past. Enjoyed it but realized I am an embroiderer, not a quilter, or a sewist, or a crafter. Are there Expos that are for Embroidery folks that have classes that teach embroidery related topics and sell embroidery products like stabilizer and thread in their booths? I've been to the Puyallup one but IMO it is mainly quilting too.
Any suggestions, etc. would be greatly appreciated and yes Jim I would come to Texas if you offered some teaching time. :)
Many thanks! Joyce in GA

valora hammond

There is an Everything Embroidery  Market expo, that I am sure was cancelled but there are a couple of organizations/expos that focus on embroidery

On Mar 17, 2020, at 1:08 PM, Virginia via Groups.Io <Fmjfrazier@...> wrote:

All expos have been postponed until further notice. The Florida one in Lakeland is rescheduled for August. Yes there are always embroidery classes check the website.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.