Elegant Garden

llusby <lindalusby@...>

I just wanted to post the first pics of the first set of quilt blocks done on my new MC12000. I embroidered all day and all night for a few days just so I could finish these up. I had surgery last week and wanted to make sure I had them all done before I forgot what I had intensions of doing! LOL! Sashing and assembly will now be much easier. Just wish the 12000 had a smaller hoop so you didn't have to waste so much fabric. I loved the RE hoop...

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Absolutely beautiful! Forgot to give you the dimensions of my bed, but hopefully it will fit. <G>

Janome just doesn't seem to get it regarding the RE hoop. They brought out the 11000 without one, and then added it later. I suppose if enough people complain they'll do it again for the 12000. Start emailing!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "llusby" <lindalusby@...> wrote:

I just wanted to post the first pics of the first set of quilt blocks done on my new MC12000. I embroidered all day and all night for a few days just so I could finish these up. I had surgery last week and wanted to make sure I had them all done before I forgot what I had intensions of doing! LOL! Sashing and assembly will now be much easier. Just wish the 12000 had a smaller hoop so you didn't have to waste so much fabric. I loved the RE hoop...

grandma

I was just thinking the same thing to myself last night about wasting so much fabric. Maybe some light spray and stitch it in the hoop before we start was a suggestion to me by a friend? But I agree with you.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "llusby" <lindalusby@...> wrote:

I just wanted to post the first pics of the first set of quilt blocks done on my new MC12000. I embroidered all day and all night for a few days just so I could finish these up. I had surgery last week and wanted to make sure I had them all done before I forgot what I had intensions of doing! LOL! Sashing and assembly will now be much easier. Just wish the 12000 had a smaller hoop so you didn't have to waste so much fabric. I loved the RE hoop...

suerevere@ymail.com

Jim, What is the RE hoop?

Janome just doesn't seem to get it regarding the RE hoop. They brought out the 11000 without one, and then added it later. I suppose if enough people complain they'll do it again for the 12000. Start emailing!

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The 11000 was released without a 5 x 7 hoop. After enough people complained Janome brought out hoop RE (rectangle) which is 5 x 7, the same size as hoop B on the 10000. They need to do it for the 12000.

Jim, What is the RE hoop?