Topics

Dual feed 1/4 inch foot

Sherry Martin

I got my 12000 last week and have been putting it thru its paces.

I was really excited about the dual feed foot, but when I use the 1/4" foot I have a hard time seeing under the foot to tell if my fabric is up against the guide. Has anyone else had that problem?

But I did use it to attach my first binding and just loved how it zipped right along.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Diane suggests using the Cloth Guide in tandem with the 1/4 inch foot. Set it for a 1/4 inch seam and it extends the guide for easy alignment.