From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Stutsman via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 8:53 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Digitizer V5.5

I'm assuming that by "thumbprints" you mean having design files show the design in the icon. This is one of the biggest mistakes made in the design of Windows, as it assumes there is one, and only one, program to open a file of a given type. Consequently the link of icon to file type is constantly at risk of being changed if another program that uses those files is installed. This page does a decent job of explaining how to fix it. Note that you may have to do this multiple times for JEFJPXEMB, and other file types used by Digitizer.