Digitizer Jr. 4.0/group

vicki chrobak

I recently purchased the program, primarily for customizing purposes, but would also like to learn the basic digitizing in the program. My dealer is not forthcoming in lessons (with machine or program) so I was wondering if there is an on-line group/sources that specializes in Digitizer Jr. ?

--
Vicki Jo

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Digitizer Junior is a bit lightweight for digitizing, so the folks who digitize generally give it a pass. The best source of information I know of is Trevor Conquergood's DVD on Junior:
http://www.sunsetstitches.com/blog/archives/1110

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

I recently purchased the program, primarily for customizing purposes,
but would also like to learn the basic digitizing in the program. My
dealer is not forthcoming in lessons (with machine or program) so I was
wondering if there is an on-line group/sources that specializes in
Digitizer Jr. ?

--
Vicki Jo

vicki chrobak

Thank you Jim. Right now I want lightweight--limited to what I can handle. If I can begin to understand & apply then I may consider expanding.

--
Vicki Jo