Diane's work book for the 12000

sewnice@...

Hello again,
I'm just full of questions... What is the name of the workbook Diane Stutsman has for the mc12000, and where can I purchase it?

Thank you
Sharon

Jim Stutsman

It's not a workbook, but an app for iPhone or iPad. If you don't have either of those you can find lots of videos on YouTube, but we do not do Android.

Sharron Brittingham

I've tried to go to the app but I'm getting an error message that my12000.com is not found.

Jim Stutsman

I'm sorry Sharron, but the 12000 app is no longer available. Due to several months of no sales, it was removed by Apple. We had done all the updates we could think of, so we did not attempt to replace it with a newer version.

juliadlf.ny@...

Hi Jim:
I was checking my iPad and noticed I still have the 12000 app on it along with the 15000 one (which I love by the way). I then tried the 12000 videos and they all work as far as I can tell.
Did Apple just remove it as a app to purchase but the app still remains viewable to those who purchased it? Just curious.

favymtz

That's a good question I'd like answered as well! My 12000 "app" that I purchased was a cd to put on my pc only, as well as link to an online archive as I recall. I still have the videos saved & viewable, in the hard drive of my computer as well as the original FootBook on this computer which is 3 computers later! Also the links on my android tablet and the computer for the videos still works as well.
Look, I still have the bookmark to watch!
image.png
These are great videos!
favymtz

--
Favymtz

Jim Stutsman

Yes, that's how it works. When an app is removed from sale, all installed copies still work. I leave the videos up, as the storage and transmission costs are manageable.

Lynne Dean

I use my Mc12000 app often, it’s brilliant, and FootBook too. Have learned so much about my machine and what it can do, and how to do it. Love it!
Lynne

cnystul in Mn.

How can I get the workbook for the 12000? I would be interested in the app also. Thank you! cnystul@aol.com

https://www.avg.com

.

My old Mac died and I hadn't saved the workbook on  icloud.  Is there any way I can load it on my new Mac?  Diane's book was so helpful!

Jim Stutsman

Diane does not have a workbook for any machine. That's a Janome product that *may* be available through a Janome dealer. It's been a while, so I can't be sure.

Jim Stutsman

I'm not sure where this "book" thread is coming from. We have NOT published a workbook for the 12000 or any other machine. We did have an app for the 12000 for iPad, NOT the Mac. Due to no longer selling it was removed from the App Store by Apple.

Fiona Williams

Hi Jim,

Sorry to bug you but my bobbin sensor on my 15000 isn’t working. Would you have any suggestions?

Thank you
Fiona

On Jan 25, 2022, at 1:56 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Yes, that's how it works. When an app is removed from sale, all installed copies still work. I leave the videos up, as the storage and transmission costs are manageable.

Linda Miffleton

I have the 12000 ( new to me); wish I could get the app.