Topics

design?

Joyce Daniel

Wondering…..I found a gnome design that was “Gnome for the Holidays”.

I cannot find it in my designs and don’t have a clue where I saw it to redownload it.

Any suggestions? Your help is greatly appreciated…..THANKS!!!

Joyce

“All you have shall some day be given;

Therefore, give now, that the season

of giving may be yours, and not

of your inheritors.”

Kahill Gibran

“Give” is my favorite 4-letter word

Estelle Torpy

I have a Gnome for the holidays design from Julia’s Needle Designs, here’s the link

Embroidery Library and Urban Threads also have Gnome for the holidays design. In fact if you google Gnome for the holidays embroidery design you will find a number of different embroidery designs with that name.

Good Luck,

Estelle

On Apr 21, 2020, at 10:19 AM, Joyce Daniel <mdaniel@...> wrote:

Wondering…..I found a gnome design that was “Gnome for the Holidays”.
I cannot find it in my designs and don’t have a clue where I saw it to redownload it.
Any suggestions? Your help is greatly appreciated…..THANKS!!!
Joyce

“All you have shall some day be given;
Therefore, give now, that the season
of giving may be yours, and not