Customizer 10000plus CD-Ro

Sissy Costello

Hello! I have recently been given a Memory Craft 10000. It is updated to version 3.0. Along with the machine, I was given the Embroidery Essentials box and Embroidery Essentials Plus box as well. Everything is in the box, except the Customizer 10000plus cd-rom.

The folks who I got it from do not remember there being a CD-Rom with the unit. I have looked online to see if I can find used copy for sale without any luck.

Any suggestions on where/how I can find it? I am new to the sewing world, but already obsessed. 😁

Thank you for any help!
Sissy

Cat - N

Congratulations!  I cannot help with the software…I have a v.1 11000 now at v.3 and a v.2 15000 now at v.3…but I hope you find resolution quickly so you can better enjoy your new machine’s capabilities !

- Cat (FL)

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On May 5, 2022 at 9:28 AM, <Sissy Costello> wrote:

Hello! I have recently been given a Memory Craft 10000. It is updated to version 3.0. Along with the machine, I was given the Embroidery Essentials box and Embroidery Essentials Plus box as well. Everything is in the box, except the Customizer 10000plus cd-rom.

The folks who I got it from do not remember there being a CD-Rom with the unit. I have looked online to see if I can find used copy for sale without any luck.

Any suggestions on where/how I can find it? I am new to the sewing world, but already obsessed. 😁

Thank you for any help!
Sissy
_._,_._,_

Wil

If you have the Customizer 10,000 box you can still use it to embroider from 9000 cards using a ata-pc adapter.

You may be able to find the software on E-bay.

[...]

Hi Cat-N,

Do you know if I have to have the software to use the giga-hoop and the free arm hoop?

The machine is updated to v. 3.0. Thank you!

Cat - N

We have some very knowledgeable and talented people in this group, who I believe will be of much better help for you with the answers you seek. My first embroidery machine is a later model, so I have no experience with any of the previous models at this time. I would be happy to look in the 10000 manual for you but you’ve probably already done that. Lol.  I would expect you will hear from others as soon as they are available.

- Cat

On May 5, 2022 at 4:33 PM, <Sissy Costello> wrote:

Hi Cat-N,

Do you know if I have to have the software to use the giga-hoop and the free arm hoop?

The machine is updated to v. 3.0. Thank you!

favymtz

Sissy, you don’t need the Customizer program to stitch Gigahoop nor freearm designs.

But one of the advantages  to having the software is that it’s very helpful to be able to print templates of the designs. It’s almost impossible to get a good line up stitching Gigahoop designs without templates.
 I have a Customizer 11 cd and the program which is backward compatible with the 10k machine. I don’t know if it’s “legal” to make and give a copy. Stutsman’s what do you advise?
Another huge issue is that your machine and computer cannot communicate with each other even if you do have Customizer because Janome has never released updated drivers for it.
so, in essence, you’re probably better off just getting a free program like Tool Shed so that you can do simple editing and print templates. That would be my suggestion!
--
Favymtz

Barbara Wolcott

Sissy-I might be able to help you. Email me.

Barbara Wolcott

On May 5, 2022, at 8:07 PM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

[...]

This is great info! I will look into tool shed! I'm very new to using this machine. I am definitely hooked.

I want to create all the things! 😂

Sissy