From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> on behalf of Cynthia Dickerson <cindydickerson@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 6:15:27 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Craftsy/Bluprint

I purchased many classes off of Craftsy, which then turned into Bluprint.  I am not sure what happened but I would like to retrieve those classes.  Does anyone know where I can get those video classes that I purchased or what happened?  Some of them were from Kenneth King and a lady had bra lessons on there.  I can't remember her name, maybe Beverly,?  I had many classes of hers also.  I remember she was from Canada.  Thanks for any help!

Sally Silvers

I was in a similar situation.  I went online to Blueprint, to my account, and the videos I had bought from Craftsy were there and I had access.

Roberta K

Hi Cynthia,
I am currently a member of Craftsy, which was previously Bluprint. I copied this off their website:

For questions about our website, Premium Membership, or single Class sales, please email us at craftsy@... or call us at 1-888-891-7203. Our regular customer service hours are 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CT Monday through Friday, and 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT Saturday and Sunday.

I hope this helps you.

Roberta in FL

Donna Brooke

I think if you log on with your Craftsy password, you can get to the classes by following the 'bits' of icons, etc.  I also had lots of Craftsy classes.  If that doesn't work, then try logging on to Bluprint.  If you need a password, try forgot password and make a new one.  It is fiddly, but takes just a little patience.  Bluprint transferred everything over, but they still guarantee that you can get your Craftsy classes.
--
Donna Brooke

Judy

Blueprint is now CRAFTSY again and all of your purchases should be there.

~ Judy in WASHINGTON state

Kathy Skagen

I did the same thing, Cynthia. When they changed hands about a year ago, got an email from Craftsy that I would still have access to my original purchased classes and I do under my original sign in. Have you tried going to craftsy.com and logging in? I have been getting the emails from the new company and they have a yearly membership gold pass for all the classes on sale for $9. Let me know if you cannot log on and I will see if I still have the emails from them.
Kathy

On Thursday, September 9, 2021, 07:51:35 AM CDT, Cynthia Dickerson <cindydickerson@...> wrote:

I purchased many classes off of Craftsy, which then turned into Bluprint.  I am not sure what happened but I would like to retrieve those classes.  Does anyone know where I can get those video classes that I purchased or what happened?  Some of them were from Kenneth King and a lady had bra lessons on there.  I can't remember her name, maybe Beverly,?  I had many classes of hers also.  I remember she was from Canada.  Thanks for any help!

Cynthia Dickerson

Edited

Thank you everyone for your help.  I went to Craftsy and put in my old password and it said it was wrong and they would send a new email to change my password.  Well this never came and I tried it twice.  I then called the Craftsy company and they helped me get hooked back up again and I have all of my old videos.  So happy now!  One of my favorite videos that I got off of the site is the Sewing Panties by Beverly Johnson.  Never in my life did I think I would make panties but these fit so perfect and I absolutely love them.  I need some more and was afraid I lost this video.

juliadlf.ny@...

I too, like others, got an email from Craftsy and it took a couple of months to get all my classes to show on Craftsy.
Julia