Cracked it

Anne <csarina43@...>

After my struggles last week, the machine is now working perfectly my latest project is in Anne A's Album.

Its one of the few ESL doileys I have seen thats worked in one in the hoop. 80,000 + stitches took 3 hours to stitch out, I am so pleased with it. O worked it in 60 wt cotton.

Maria Boyle

Hello Anne,

I checked it out..... beautiful! I love the angels too. :)

MarĂ­a

Sent from my iPad