From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io [mailto:onlinesewing-janome@groups.io] On Behalf Of Cynthia Dickerson
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 4:18 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Cover Pro 1000 CXP

I also worked on my Cover Pro all day and cannot get it to run properly.  It has set for about a year without any use because I was sick.  Now I do believe the tension disks will not release.  No matter what I try, new needles, rethread at least 12 times.  Many adjustments on the dials and the white pressure foot adjustment.  Nothing works.  Is there possibly a manual way to release the tensions?  I did take it all apart and oiled the inside because it was really dragging.  This made it hum like a pro but still the tensions did not release.  I am kind of handy, so if anyone knows how to adjust it, I would appreciate it.

Mary Jo Hirsch

Use wax free floss

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 7:28 PM DLGolfs <DLGolfs@...> wrote:

Crazy but did you clean the discs? Use dental floss…