From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of capaul45@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 1:12 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Cover for the 15000

Hi,

I've been reading through the Forum replies each day and the 15000 Cover has come up.  At about the era of the Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 the hard case seems to have disappeared and a soft black cover with pockets has replaced that plastic white cover that is with many of the smaller machines and was with the MC11000, MC10000 and my 38 year old MC6000.  Those covers were nice and seemed sturdy enough, but they were bulky to store and if you turned them upside down and filled them with stuff from the sewing room, they needed to be emptied to use.

So I just saying that I NEVER, EVER saw a hard cover for the 12000, or 15000, and I know a lot of people that owns one or more of these machines.  Don't worry because you didn't throw anything away.  Just look for a plastic bag with a very flat black piece of fabric with pockets and a flap over the cover - all one piece in your sewing box or where you might have hidden it in your sewing room.  Again it's Black with JANOME written on it in RED somewhere on the front of the flap.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

favymtz

Cheryl, I'm with you about the hard cover for the 15000! (and 12000!) (and other recent machines)
People were actually 'arguing' with the gal on Facebook about it, but she's insisting that she had one...
But how a person could have accidentally thrown it away I'll never know...

Favymtz

Test

--
Favymtz

June E Hudspeth

Hi Everyone:

I have a 15000, and have the infamous black fabric case with “bold” red letter saying Janome on it (LOL).

[...]

Elizabeth Mccall

YES ! I HAVE A HARD WHITE COVER WITH A HANDLE OPENING !     IT came with my 15000 when I bought it from my dealer !
 I think the white plastic hard cover  may  be very  easy to loose ,  as mine was missing when I picked up my machine from a repairman.  I gave him my 15000 in my TOTO turquoise color   fabric  roller carry case.  I was glad I looked inside to catch his error..  and  I have  the foldable fabric cover in black,  Janome on it & several Janome machine pads for my other machines.
Elizabeth Ann in NC mountains