From: Jim_Stutsman
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:29 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: couching foot

You were right to mention the Miracle Stitcher, because that's what you want for couching. Unfortunately it's no longer available unless you can find one in a dealer's dusty stock room. It's a foot that screw on like a darning foot, but it has a special toe that allows you to put in the yarn or whatever you are couching. You thread with monofilament and use a narrow zig zag to tack it down.

--- In janome12000@..., "Liz" wrote:

> Can you tell me if Janome make a couching foot or is their another foot you use for this. I am taking the stupendous stitching class. Could anyone tell me what a miracle stitcher is. Thank you very much. I have the 12000 and the 10001 machine. Liz

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Diane has come up with another way to do couching using the D foot that came with your machine. See the photo "Couching" in "Diane's Discoveries" in the Photos section of the group. This won't work with free motion, of course, but the pivot feature of the machine makes it very easy to stop, change direction, and resume sewing.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <lsteiner@...> wrote:

Can you tell me if Janome make a couching foot or is their another foot you use for this. I am taking the stupendous stitching class. Could anyone tell me what a miracle stitcher is. Thank you very much. I have the 12000 and the 10001 machine. Liz

vicki chrobak

Liz, I used the M foot. LOVED that class!

--
Vicki Jo

Can you tell me if Janome make a couching foot or is their another foot
you use for this. I am taking the stupendous stitching class. Could
anyone tell me what a miracle stitcher is. Thank you very much. I have
the 12000 and the 10001 machine. Liz

vicki chrobak

Diane is just toooo good. Thanks Diane!

--