Topics

Convertible Free Motion Qltg Foot

Claire Schutz

Jim, would you please tell me the correct foot number needed for the 15K Quiltmaker?  I am under the impression it has to be a QB-S  but can't seem to find anyone familiar with that. I have 202146001 QB-H which I thought was not good for this machine. Thanks, Claire

Jim Stutsman

QB-S is part #202146001, which you say is QB-H. That part number is for QB-S. QB-H has part #202001003 and is for 7mm high shank machines. The 15000 is a 9mm high shank machine.

Anne Hein DE

The mc 15000 doesn't need the convertible free motion foot. The 15000 uses the snap on qc and qo plus the little saucer one. You use sewing applications/ quilting/free quilting and then pick stitch #2 or the one that shows the little foot. From there you are able to adjust the height if the foot to just skin your quilt just like you would with the convertible foot but better for your machine.

Cheers,
Anne in DE

Claire Schutz

Jim and Anne Hein, thanks, now it's clear in my mind, Claire S.